To wind your sculpture up, slowly rotate the back piece and the front piece clockwise for a few cycles before releasing both pieces. You can use pencil instead of your ﬁnger.
When you feel the resist that mean the switch pawl catch the spirit and every 360 degree rotate = 1 cycle.
Diameter of 23.6″ (60 cm)
Easy to hang!
To ensure a good functioning please bear in mind the following:
– Keep the product in a place with low humidity level
– Do not expose the sculpture to quick changes of temperature
– Do not keep the sculpture directly in the sunlight for a long time
This beautifully engineered solid wood sculpture rotates both clockwise and counterclockwise creating a unique pattern.
No batteries or power source are used. When fully winded, the sculpture will rotate for about 2:30 – 3 Hour.
Each sculpture a unique design that is hand-made upon request it take two weeks to cut out and go through rigorous QA process to make sure that everything is running smoothly and well.
Product color may slightly vary due to your monitor settings.
If you have any questions, problems or request regarding my work, please feel free to contact me.
– Approx. weight is 1.5 kg.
– Approx. dimensions 60CM x 12CM
– Power Source: negator spring
– Approximate Run Time: 2:30 – 3 Hour
– Materials: plywood, bearings, spring motor.